© All Rights Reserved by Afifah Ubaidillah. Powered by Blogger.

2018 Resolution

by - January 29, 2018

Hai Assalamualaikum.

It has been a while im thinking to have my blog back. Ya i miss to write everything good and bad that significant in my life without everyone condemn and judge me. So, it is not that late to write my new year resolution right? Hey, it still january!

So, first of all, i want to learn more about Quran. This one day, when everyone talking about fazura get married to fattah amin, and people said neelofa mabe have heart break. Just like anyone, i am human, so i search some video on the youtube to know about in. But then, i watch a video that neelofa was interviewed by the media, "what is the best present from fan to neelofa?" Then she reply that someone gave her Quran with one on the side, the verses is doa, or larangan, and also how when to read them. i just like woah, i want it to! Then i am thinking, why not i start to make it one for myself.

Image result for quran tumblr

Guys, wish me luck. May Allah bless

You May Also Like

0 comments

Give me some comment pleaseeee (: